Buy Shipping Containers in British Columbia
Shipping containers can be used for a variety of purposes. While most people usually think of them as transit units, they can be utilized for all types of needs! Our CUSTOM CUBES can be used as Mobile offices, Workshops, Concession stands… Have an idea? Give us a call or click here to get your custom project started today!
All containers listed below are “Wind & Watertight” that’s our Guarantee!
How could you use a shipping container?
Shipping containers are reliable and durable options for several needs. There are many ideas that most people would never consider a shipping container to be used for. Of course, some are more popular than others, but you can use your imagination and Custom Cubes will make it come true – our products are unique and multi functional.
Here you can find some examples of custom shipping containers:
· Office containers & Workshops are repurposed to accommodate everything you would find in a conventional office with the added benefits of Maximum security, rodent Proof, easy to re-locate, setup and store
· Custom shipping containers for events are also a great idea, we build bars and concession stands the mobility really helps our customer’s bottom line when it comes to ease of relocating the unit.
· For those at a worksite without a bathroom, a container can be outfitted with plumbing for a restroom.
· For food or medicine storage, there is an option to have refrigerated storage spaces. This is useful for a kitchen or clinic. These can also be outfitted with roll-up doors or windows.
· Building these structures as part of housing, stores, or businesses. Our custom cubes can be outfitted or incorporated into design plans for existing structures.
· Special projects are another area with potential – and we will love to design your idea. Just contact us and we will make it happen.
Sea Cans Ready for Modifications
Here are just a few of the modification options we have to offer:
- Personnel doors
- Roll-up doors
- Electrical options
- Framing & sheeting packages
- Flooring & Paint options
- Temperature control
- Insulation options
- MUCH MORE!
When buying a container, be sure to check out our line of accessories! These include:
- Divider Walls
- Container vents
- Special locks